Loving You Until the End

For the past six months, we walked a road neither of us ever imagined we would have to take.


You fought your illness with a courage that inspired everyone around you. Even in the hardest moments, you continued to fight, and I will always be in awe of the strength you showed.

As your wife, I held your hand through every appointment, every treatment, every moment of hope, and every tear. Our vows to love each other “in sickness and in health” became more than words we spoke on our wedding day. They became our daily reality.

And it was an honor to live them with you.

To stand beside you. To care for you. To hold your hand when you were afraid. To be there through the difficult days and to celebrate every small victory. Most of all, to love you through it all.

Today, my heart is broken because I had to let you go. But even through the pain, I find comfort in knowing that your battle is over.

No more pain.
No more suffering.
Only perfect peace in God's loving embrace.

Thank you for loving me so deeply, and for allowing me to love you until your very last breath.

I am truly blessed to have been your wife—to have shared your life, to have walked those six months beside you, and to have been there until the end.

I would choose you again.

I love you.

Always have.
Always will. 

Popular Posts