While most people are taking time off today to rest, my husband is preparing to leave for his mission. God's work must go on, no matter what.
My devotion to St. Joseph never fails to remind me of how blessed I am to have a husband who puts God at the center of our family life.
This devotion initially began as a prayer to find my ideal husband. Through the years, however, it grew into something deeper—a personal relationship with St. Joseph, whom I now consider my personal intercessor. He never fails to strengthen and guide the important men in my life—my husband, my dad, and my brothers.
Today, I pray in a special way for all the men who strive to live according to God's purpose for them.
May the prayers of good St. Joseph the Worker, and Our Lady, his virginal spouse, help men to be men and renew the face of the earth through holy and just living. (prayer courtesy of Catholic Online)