Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Coffee Moments with Sam
Brewing Stories from the Heart
Home
ABOUT ME
MY BLOG
FAITH BREWED
FAMILY MATTERS
LOVE & MEMORIES
FROM THE COFFEE POT
More…
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
Labels
100% Pure Woman
Life
Motherhood
May 11, 2013
The Good Housekeeping Story that Changed my Life
GH Inspired Me To
... Believe in Second Chances
"Now I am enjoying the life I had always hoped for. It may not always work out according to plan, but that's precisely the beauty of life."
Read full article in Good Housekeeping Philippines Magazine, 15th Anniversary issue
(May 2013)
Popular Posts
August 31, 2026
For Noli: A Heart for Others, A Heart for God
February 21, 2013
KEEPING LOVE IN LENT: A Lot About Love... Inspirations from a 4-Year Old
May 11, 2014
Before I Was A Mom (Author Unknown)
August 04, 2026
Loving You Until the End